- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 4 large Eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted)
- 1/2 cup Warm water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line the bottom of a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Stir in the eggs and melted coconut oil, then finally the warm water. Try to mix it well to create air bubbles.
- Transfer the batter to the lined baking pan. Smooth/press the top evenly with your hands, forming a rounded top.
- Bake for 55-70 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and the top is very hard, like a bread crust. (Important: It will pass the toothpick test before it’s completely done, so make sure the top is very crusty, too.) Cool completely before removing from the pan.
Serving size: 1 slice is about 125 to 150 calories?